Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Well it is Sunday morning in Hong Kong - Saturday afternoon in Seattle.
Yesterday between breakfast and lunch Rob lost his voice.
Bless his heart

He still took us around the area. This is just too big to describe.We can look out the window and see the housing for at least 10,000 people. There is a little gap between buildings where we can see off into the "hills".
We took the train a couple times - it costs $0.20 U.S. per stop.
We had lunch at home, a little rest and then off again.
Jen takes break dancing lessons. That is not what I picked. (It is not like Michael Jackson's stunts and struts). It is more like exercising ( I will come up with a better word later - I did get a little video )

Did you know they drive on the other side of the street here? This used to be British Hong Kong. So the cars have their steering wheel on the other side and you have to look the other way before crossing the streets. Also, they have only double decker buses! We are going to ride one to church this morning. I am still in my robe, so I better draw things to a close.

I have to say that Jen and Rob are so easy to be with and they love the Hong Kong way of treating guests so effortlessly and generously. We are overwhelmed.


No comments: