Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hong Kong's most famouse attraction!

You guessed it....Disneyland!
To get there, it is about an hour ride on the MTR.
So leaving at 9:00 and Disney opening at 10:00, I thought that would work out great.
Well it did, just not exactly like that.
We stopped first at the travel agent. She helped us sign up for a Visa to go into China.
But that required a photo. So we go downstairs and around about and find one of the booths that used to cost $0.25 and and you and 4 friends would pile in and have your picture taken. So for $5. each. we got that taken care. Back upstairs and the agent had found a better rate for us to spend the night at the airport. That was very good. Our flight is 8:00 in the morning. Monnday. So we would have to be there at 6:00 and it takes over an hour to get from Jen's to the airport. Enough said.

So now we go to the book store and pick up a book Jen has been wanting.

We are back in the train station and I use my $6. H.K. coins to buy a can of Nescafe coffee. ( thank you Maria for the coins ) I planed on saving it but I could not get it into the park, so I had to drink it.

It is now about 12:30 and we are at Disneyland! They have their own train with mickey windows and the entry is very impressive.But since Betty is probably the only one who would care about details, I will be brief.
We had been told that it was just for kids and lots of picture taking.We would be out in three hours
Yes, lots of picture taking. And there were lots of kids, but lots of adults and we had a great time. We stayed about 4 1/2 hours, and would have stayed longer, but had forgotten to take advantage of FP.
Had dinner on the way home
This time, Rob and I both have soup and Darrell has eggplant.
We did lots of walking today, and thankfully, my feet are back to normal size. They got pretty puffy on the flight, but all is well again.
O, did I say I went shopping at the Emporium. Found a Hong Kong Disney T shirt and a couple other mickey items.
I am smiling.
Bonnie, I thought of you often today.
It was a good day.

No comments: