Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day Five is a very big day  - we go from Santa Rosa, to Sausalito, to San  Francisco and then back north to Mill Valley.

First stop the local Ace Hardware.  Never have we seen such a huge and fun Ace Hardware. And would you believe, Barb found a perfect shower curtain.   One of three items she has been looking for for months ( since last May ).  

Next stop:  A fun looking shop with the door blocked and a sign "closed for inventory"
Barb poked her head around the corner and says hello.  a kind lady comes to the door and Barb tells her we have come all the way from Seattle and the kind lady lets us in.
An hour later we leave with some treasures.  While paying for my purchase Mary says the "g" word and I am so glad I had an updated set of pictures right in my handbag ( especially to show our relatives in Astoria and St. Helena )  Mary said the "A" word and I had to agree, my grandkis are adorable.

It is time to be on our way to our next destination, Sausalito.

No comments: