Total Pageviews

Friday, February 10, 2017

February 10

Today, February 10  ..Sharon's birthday

Darrell's sister left us last summer.  Very suddenly.  We have so many memories and I posted some in July, Remembering Sharon.

But today, her birthday, has touched me more than I expected.  We would always talk on the phone and promise to go shopping and have lunch, soon.    

We can't go back.

 I posted one photo ..... makes our family smile



Always ready for an adventure
always wanting to please others
always wearing a smile

No wonder I am missing her even more today.


Do not let another  day go by without showing love

to those you love the most

enough said



February 10  Always Sharon’s birthday
Proverbs 10:7 The memory of the just is blessed
( Good memories of our Sharon ) 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love,love, love this photo! 😘