Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2022


 This morning something happened


Not my view, but I wish it was 


My devotionals all sort of blended together

( love it when that happens )


My take away:

We are not puppets
What we choose to  read 
What we listen to
Even what we eat

That is who we are becoming

( kind of scary) 

My Favorite Chapter

Romans 12... Renew your minds


    Read:  I Timothy 4:13 & 15 devote yourself to reading the scriptures.. give yourself wholly to them so that everyone may see your progress.

    Pray:  Colossians 4:2 Devote yourself to prayer

    Life:  Hebrews 10:24 & 25 Consider one another in love and good works. gathering together.


And I like to add
     Dance: Psalm 149:3 Praise his name with dancing 

     Sing:  Psalm 33:1 Sing joyfully to the Lord 


Care to share your thoughts?
Always welcome  ♥


I life an exciting life


No comments: