Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2022

Easter

 


When you come to the end of a perfect day...

  ( that is a favorite  ♫ of mine )


And Easter is a favorite holiday of mine, it is one holiday that the family gathers here in our home.

Growing up, we celebrated the death and resurrection of Jesus every Sunday.  So Easter does not hold the same meaning for me, that is does for many other Christians.  

Without more details, I will share how THIS year looked... and was loved


Worship at Westminster.  

Luke 20:1  An empty tomb
Luke 20:11.. A personal encounter
Luke 20:24... questions answered
I Corinthians 15:3 -6 Jesus died, was buried and rose again and was seen by many

            The greatest story of all, for all 


Celebration at home
Family and friends gathered for the feast



Thanks to Mari for several photo



the hunt







Friends

Lucas      Tanner       Sebastian 

and Luna ( age 6 months )

They found 122 eggs in the back yard. Seems there is still one to be found, maybe this summer?

A little rest and then to another celebration



Friends invited us to a little gathering... sweet and colorful presentation...Cheese cake and hand colored eggs 
Then 

 another message, taped from their morning worship 

I do not know when... but I know Who
I do not know where...but I know Who
I do not know why......but I know Who


and that is enough.


So much to reflect on, remember and enjoy

           and then sitting down at our piano

                no one is listening...and I sing along


I live an exciting life







No comments: