Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Memorial

 


One more goodbye...but when you know that you will meet again, the experience is different

And those were  the feelings on Saturday.

My sister had been very close to Dorene, so my relationship was because of my sister.  

Dorene was very artistic and generous and many good things were shared at this service.


Along with sweet memories I was impressed with  St James Cathedral

My mother had lived across the street for many years, and we had been to a few weddings and events there.
On a trip to Madrid, I was also impressed with cathedrals.  It seemed like there was one around every corner. And no matter how small the town, there was always a cathedral.  Each one different, and each one beautiful


It is the person of Jesus Christ that is of the most value, and not the building, but these places have been built to honor Him, in the way that they feel is right and good.

I took a few pictures on Saturday, and will close there









Here is the tribute announcement....










These four friends, since high school...  My sister in purple, Dorene is the blond

And I know those smiles mean more than a good friendship,  they knew how to have fun 




I live an exciting life






No comments: