Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 26, 2019

What do you do in your studio?

Yes, that is what she said

What do you do in your studio?
( obviously she does not follow my blog, or check facebook...good for her ! )

Well, just in case she or anyone else out there is dying to know what I do in my studio...

The wait is over...  

Enter my studio...





 As you open the door, this is what you see first.
I call it my "wall of inspiration".  All the pictures on the right have been created by friends and family.  Or they remind me of someone special.  Like my grandpa. He taught me many things.

I am not an artist.  My sister is.  My daughters are. 
 I am a writer  
The pictures remind me to use the gift that God has given to me..   We are all so unique and we all have gifts. 


Wall of Inspiration


here is   a close up 



Right there in the center of the wall is the picture of my four treasures 


Jackxin        Klaire    Sebastian   Tanner

They inspire me to be the best Grandma I can be 

 You might also see a project in the making...like the folder of the book I have been talking about writing for many years...Not sure where the inspiration for that is, but there it is for now.


are you still with me?



Coffee pot
Cabinet with ironing board !  yes I iron things
A few things I could have changed to make the picture more "perfect" but I am not perfect and neither is my studio 


Sewing cabinet
Sewing machine
Sewing mannequin

I sew things
A few more special pictures that inspire me

And, I do love aprons.  I change her's seasonally


and now    




a favorite spot 




This is where I spend most of my time, when I am in my studio.
 ( notice how creatively my hubby put an old desk, night stand and file cabinet together and then topped it with ... a new desk top   )  
Computer with two screens
a few favorite DVD's  A bit of Mickey  
Note books...I love paper things ( some time I will open the closet door to my paper collection )
Shoe clock, calendar, stapler, file box, frame, etc 
and a bit of music.

( if you get this far and spot the "music"  just say the word and I have something for you )


actually...that is all there is ...for now ...my studio is no secret.  Come over and and have some coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.     Guests are always welcome !

I live an exciting life  





No comments: