Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Mother's Day

It comes every year,
Mother's Day

But Mother's are there for us every day !

Mine was...

This is my Mother 



Her youngest sister, my Aunt Pat, lived just a few blocks away, so growing up, she was very prominent in my life.

My Mother and her Mother 



The three of us.   My Mother, sister and me.
My Mother was a good swimmer and we lived just a block from Lake Washington.  But, Barb and I never had the same attraction to water as Mother did.
                                      Aren't we cute !






This year hubby had a bouquet - yellow roses from a favorite tree out front, chocolate, from our favorite county, Switzerland.  He also made breakfast.   It was Sunday, and he makes breakfast every Sunday...and Wednesday. 

We spent the afternoon with family --- why didn't I take pictures ? ?    Well, my memory holds being with friends and family and good food and flowers and a very comfortable and sweet picture. 



I live an exciting life
( the most exciting part of the day  ? ....it's our secret....)



No comments: