Total Pageviews

Monday, June 6, 2016

why do we do that







Well, maybe you have had a day like mine.  
It was a bakery day. 
I had no idea it was going to work out that way, so at brunch I had 1/3 of the coffee cake. Darrell ate the rest.  
Then, we took a little gift to our neighbor and she had just made cookies and fresh coffee. Only ate one. She sent home a little plate and it is covered tightly.
Shortly after we got home some new neighbors brought a thank you gift ( Darrell had showed them how to mow the lawn yesterday ) You guessed it, an Indian celebration sweet dish. 
When another neighbor asked if we liked scones, all I could say was " is there anyone who does not like scones". There are now four scones in the frig to share with friends who come to pray on Monday afternoon. 
I had about 1/3 cup of a very nutritious and mildly sweet Indian dessert That was when I looked at the clock and it was 8:30. Not my best day, but at least it is over. It is now 12:06.

No comments: