Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

BSD

When you get to go out for lunch after Bible study
you might forget to pick up your lesson because you are so excited
I guess I was, because I forgot. 
( available later on line, thankfully )



believe me, this was a very special luncheon



so exciting that
on the way home, 
one of my 4 BSD's  saw an exit
to I-90 and told me just in time

but, it was going west and we wanted to go east

let me just say,
at this point I believe the other BSD's all 
seemed to see the same banner
 " Do your best back seat driving and help this lady out "

heading in to Seattle is ok, you just get off the first
exit, that happens to say north.
It was not long  before...
BSD # 2 says, you don't want to go north.

north or south, you just turn around and get back on 
I-90 going east

There was no warning from anyone when we hit a huge puddle on the freeway.
Our van was completely covered  in that splash.  
Hang on, we are still going straight and have renewed visibility

But. the exit we want has a long line
BSD # 3 says she always goes up to 148th 

Easy,   Getting close now.
BSD # 4 says that she always turns before hitting
that terribly busy intersection by Sears.
 She always takes Bel/Red road.

Done.  and another 5 minutes and we are back to the parking lot.

Excitement is kind of tiring...if you know what I mean.
a little nap 
and then an email surprise

Two tickets  to a concert Saturday night !! 
   Thank you Audrey !

I live an exciting life. 


fb 2/17/15

No comments: