Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My new Black Purse

shopping is fun
especially when you are with people you love
 AND  you find just what you are looking for.

( after you have had lunch together )

And I did.
Had lunch
AND
found just the right purses I had been looking for.

until I got home.
When I tried to fit all my necessities into the softest black leather
I could not make it stay shut.   It closed and popped open

The beautiful taupe bag ( also very soft leather ) had such small openings
that I scraped my hand just trying to get my phone out.

So, on Saturday I was very happy to find a new black purse.






Smooth leather
roomy, but not over-sized.
Side opens with built in wallet
And
it is red.... it is my new black.
Looks very nice with black and matches my car.
Who could ask for more?!?



No comments: