Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Not an ordinary day.

 A Beautiful Saturday

                             Blue sky and bright sunshine

         but not an ordinary day. 



By 10:00 I was seated in  a church with others who were gathered in memory of a child.
A little girl who will see the face of Jesus before the rest of us.  Her first breath will be in Glory.

By 1:00 I am in another church. We were there  to gather around the family who have said  goodbye to  their little boy.  This little boy will also take his first breath in the presence of Jesus.

Will our new bodies have a heart that beats and lungs that breathe ?  They will be perfect and  we will have no more pain, no more grieving , no more suffering.    I am so sure the time is near, for those who love Jesus, to be caught up to meet our Saviour.    

Do you know Jesus as your Saviour ?
It is easy... Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved. Acts 16:31.  It is God's Word. You can trust it. 

I took the long way home to stop by my family.  I needed a little grandson fix.    I needed to feel their warm hugs and rejoice in their healthy lively bodies.
  

                            Very lively. 
  It was tackle time and  I don’t have the energy for that,
but I  am thankful my son in law does.
   I am  thankful  for these healthy boys.
    I am very thankful
  

No comments: