Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 2, 2020

May 1



May 1.... May Day !

From the time I was a little girl
            ( over a 1/2 century ago ) I have celebrated May Day.   At school, there was a May Pole on the play ground.  

I am not sure when the "may basket to the door" started for us, but, I know my children and my grand children have participated.


Here is a little  "May Days" past...








And one year, an extra surprise for Lady Z



And now 2020... 

Starting with the same green cones.... candy kisses in the bottom 


Then lilacs... in perfect bloom and fragrance




 And we are ready...  two little cuties next door are my helpers..

A


To the door, ring the bell, run and hide.  Watch the surprise on neighbors faces.    And this year, neighbors were actually home. 

And  in the end,  little one said she wanted to  leave one at my door

And she did...

Love your neighbor as yourself
              Jesus said:  Mark 12:33
              
     Happy May Day

I live an exciting life



No comments: