Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Such a day

Actually, it was 2 1/2 days, 
but today was the best

Cousin came and spent the day with his older cousin. 

So let's proceed with a few photos.


Still celebrating Christmas 

A little time on the iPad 


Game time 








Hoping for a little education on others who do not have as much as we do
not sure if they got the message
but I tried 

Lunch ...you know where

Always help at this store 





 And just around the corner...






Where Grampy came to watch the Husky game....
until the 3rd quarter 






Home and time to do some baking







" I have done this before,  Hold my hair back "

Nicely done 




And another egg for the mix  







p.s.   those bars were good.  Very good. I know because I ate "some".   Actually, it would be good if you could come over and eat some of them.  That would make me feel better. 
If not, I would not let them get old and stale and.....




No comments: