Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Grammy time

Love it when we can spend time with the littles

Last week, little man came for  2 1/2 days.
For dinner on the first night, I asked his preference and he chose pasta.

on the second night I heated up that pasta and he said

" Did I say I wanted pasta for dinner tonight?"

I said " No, what would you like"

" Waffles"

Great



Grammy loves to please.  We keep Eggo waffles in the freezer since Damon won a years supply ( he was about 10 years old )
So, very easy to honor the request. ( holding back the chuckles )

Some times those little men can each two or three, with syrup in each whole and maybe some honey.  

Marti...I remember you would make whatever your family wanted, every morning.... no regrets ♥


Me?  I am enjoying Kale, eggs and bacon this morning

What about you? 






No comments: