Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Ready for story number two...

Well, I think I was wearing my sisters sign  again, this time at the library.   

It is not always easy for me to engage in conversation ( I do not know much about current writers and my team player was out of the room )

So, this gentleman asked if I had any gothic fiction ( yes that is a word, but I did not know it then ).   I confessed I did not know about those writers and he pulled one out
    Anne Rice....Her first book was the best...about a Zombie. I think that a lot of writers have one good book and then the rest are not that good. 
not to be confused with Anne Rule
We both knew about Anne Rule. 
She wrote true stories about mass murders
She died not too long ago.
     Oh I did not know that 
She wrote about Ted Bundy
     Yes, she even worked along side him on one of those support phone lines. 

Well, have you read your Bible? 
     Oh, I love my Bible, but I don't have one now
Well, you can read it right on your cell phone.
Do you know John 3:16   
   ah ..  The Lord is my Shepherd..
That is the 23 rd Psalm 
John 3:16  For God so loved 
   the world that he gave his only son and whoever believes on him will be saved...
and he smiles

Have you called your Mom?
    No, it has been, well, maybe, oh  I guess it has been two years.We are not that kind of a family.  We are not really close. you know, not that kind..

Well, I think your Mother would love to hear your voice.
There is a video of "Jeffrey" who has not seen his mother for ten years and he won't even look at her right away, he just cries when he sees her .     I think you would like to see your mother

 (  you can see this video on u-tube if you just write Jeffrey sees)

    Well, I don't have a cell phone right now. I am saving for one and the first thing I am going to do is call my Mom.
  

Well I hope that happens soon 

Well, I am kind of homeless right now, but I am saving up and I should have enough by the end of the month.
And I am going to call my Mom, and my uncle, and I am going to call my brother.



I hope George comes back  ...I think if it stays cold out, he might want to warm up in the library again.   If he does,  I am going to buy him  THE Book.  
Should have done that yesterday...











No comments: