Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 1, 2017

The " I " word

ok, I admit it.
I used a bad word

You know, the "I" word !


well, it could be an ok word if you were describing your neighbors child
He is challenged, he is an idiot.
Wikipedia says:   intellectually disabled.  A low IQ.  They are born that way.
Then there are some who just act like they are challenged.

like

the intellectually disabled motor cycle driver who  whizzzed by me in a 30 mph zone.   I can only assume the intellectually disabled person was on a cycle, but that flash of red was not a low flying drone.

I could not help myself ...I YELLED    INTELLECTUALLY DISABLED PERSON ! at the top of my lungs
Pretty sure he did not hear because, he kept going and then switched lanes and back again and right in front of a very large vehicle.

I am breathing normally now, but, at the time, all I could say was.    INTELLECTUALLY DISABLED PERSON            INTELLECTUALLY DISABLED PERSON  

Of course there are other words like moron, imbecile  and yes, it's like a  real "diagnosis"

It's ok, you can call me challenged, you can call be a person that stretches the truth, but please do not call me  intellectually disabled person.

wait....did you see him.....he just whizzed  by AGAIN .....WAIT



No comments: