Total Pageviews

Friday, October 2, 2015

things you find when...

When you are looking for you keys
                        AND I AM OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS ON PLACES TO LOOK
                            THE REWARD IS UP TO  $35.O0 


     starting with  purses..

           

Well, I did not find my keys, but I found


           
8 hair combs, 6 cute napkins 2 sugar packets, some salt , bag of coins
many pens and pencils ( they stayed in the purses )


So, I will keep looking.  I should admit that I have been looking since last October, well, off and on. I am also looking for a lost doggie.  He has been lost since Easter.
As mentioned, I am open for ideas on where to check.
( and I do love hearing from folks who have read this far ) 
I just remembered I have my smaller purses in another place.
worth checking !!! 

No comments: