Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Puzzling puzzle meets Puzzle Princess




Puzzling Puzzle but puzzle Princess perfectly put pieces in place

She had her own method-which worked. Because I had started this "deceivingly deceptive" puzzle in the Spring, I knew the description was right. I got at least 1/3 done when Damon and Tiffany came over. " This piece is wrong - this one is not right" he was right, so I took it all apart and put it back in the box. I took it to Shallowbrook Camp and some of the guys who lean toward other things than sports, worked on it and in less than 24 hours - DONE!. So I knew all the pieces were there.
In November I got out my Norman Rockwell Thanksgiving puzzle for fun. Some of the pieces were still together and in no time we were watching that family that was watching as Grandpa and Grandma served Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings.
Then Laura saw the "deceivingly deceptive" puzzle and she was a goner. It took her a few days ( or more ) but she conquered it.
Now, do you feel challenged?
Just say the word and I will send you the puzzle and a bag of popcorn!

No comments: