Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Day Twelve

  


 Friday, and our last day in Brienz 


We went in different directions for most of the day.

Darrell and Anita went to Murren and beyond...she has lots of photos to share  They had an epic time together.. walked/hiked at least 15 miles. 

Dale and I took an early bus to... Beyond Antique Shop (my name )








You can't get away from red...and bells...  I did find one treasure and it is already posted in my kitchen. 


We met up with the rest of the family and went to Interlaken

Dale took the boys to an adventure "Jungfraupark"

Tiff, Damon and I did a leisurely walk, shop and stop for treats 

There is more in Interlaken than shopping.






A highlight for me are the churches...very few, but beautiful 


                               a better view











While the organ was playing I caught a video, but alas, it will not post... but, sent to Barbara, my favorite church organist.

And yes another church, right next door







And there was a grand organ, again 



And a wedding, but I held back and just took a quick shot 



They are still flying low, those hang gliders 






Did some shopping, had  a little snack and then we all had dinner at
Paris Café 

There is a family photo somewhere...the waiter was charmed by Anita and was very attentive.

Onward to the final swim for the boys and the final sunset for us all 





Thankful for photos and memories and God's beautiful creation 



I live an exciting life 


.

No comments: