Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

just checking...

 hi Marti...


Thinking about you as I often do...and wondering ...

when we dropped by to see you the last time we were in Spokane, did I leave you a little jar of Fig preservers,  or a little loaf of banana bread?

The reason I am asking is....

all summer long I have been baking banana bread and sharing it with kind neighbors and friends for any reason, or not reason at all.    So, say since May, baking 6 little loaves every week, sometimes 12, that amounts to....about 186 loaves.   I have printed out " Always a good time to be a good neighbor" 

and then Proverbs  ??;??..  and put the sticker on each loaf. 

Well, yesterday I got a phone call from Angela. I had tucked a loaf into a package for her and she was calling to say... " I always like to find the scripture in the Bible and read the verses around them and, I think maybe there was a typo "   

So, I checked and  NO..What was I thinking !   It was not at all related to being a good neighbor.  No, it was not in chapter 5 or 7, but that is the closest clue I am giving .

Now, I just want to make sure that if you also got that little sticker, you just enjoyed the words and meaning and  did not check out the scripture.


Enough said

Todays verse is:   

November 25  Youngest grand turning 9 !
Proverbs 25:11  A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver
( clear as crystal )

No comments: