Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Hi Marti

A big day ahead  ( full week ahead and behind )
But I just had to tell someone ( hubby is out on the roof and I am not going there )

Just saw out my window

Mother, walking with two dogs, a baby in a back pack
and

talking on her phone !

UGH !

How is technology helping us?

OK,  she is probably calling her mother to tell her how much she loves her and never realized how hard being a mother can be and how sorry she is for not appreciating her and....




I feel better now.  
And I need to get back in the kitchen
Window washers and gutter cleaner coming ... poor timing, picnic on our patio tonight, for neighborhood Bible study group.   Who is going to clean up after the clean up?

Not going there

Have a good day
NO, have a great day !!

I live an exciting life


No comments: