Total Pageviews

Friday, March 29, 2019

Back in my kitchen

Yes, I am back in my kitchen and tonight I am wearing my very fullest red and white apron.
  It is not only very cute, but it covers the subject, and it could get messy.

First on the agenda, chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting.
because....

We are Swiss, and we are going to a Swiss Club Fondue event tomorrow.
did you know that the two words that come to mind first in a Swiss mind?

Chocolate     and        Cheese.

The cupcakes are in the oven and the mix was in a box.  No worries about that.    The frosting, also chocolate, also in a box.  So no worries.

But
Next on the agenda

Hamantaschen 
I have to try again.   I have poppy seed filling waiting from last week. 
I have a new recipe and it says that it is the best recipe ever.   
But, just in case,
I will stop writing for now.

post


Head back into the kitchen and....   



No comments: