Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Good Morning

Yes, I know I have not posting anything lately
BUT, I have been busy and have a couple good ones waiting for final touches

Thought I might just say HI !

especially to Marti  ♥ 

Guess what I am doing today ?

Nothing !

Well that is what it feels like.
Mostly ordinary things and things like

writing a quick note and needing info on my phone
  walk into the kitchen for my phone  ( it is on the charger in my kitchen )

I see an empty and very cute mug ( thanks to my friend Alice )
   walk back into my studio and turn on the Keurig  ( I traded my Nespresso to Damon for what was my old Keurig )

Back in the kitchen for my phone and getting ready to brew a cup of coffee  ( Caribou is one of my favorites )

I think I am ready to do a little more
Should I post now ?
or wait until I can add photos?

oops, just got a text

too late....hope you had a good day

No comments: