Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 4, 2018

October's big event

It started a week ago.

Little man was my helper this year
Two fun size, two middle size, two candy kisses
and  a true story about Jesus and His love

And this is the main reason I like this holiday. I can share the "good news" with anywhere from 90 to 190 visitors
and no one says no.

Bringing a bottle of "Lemonade " into the living room is not usually in order, so I reminded little man to be careful..
just as it tipped over. 
So, the next break took place  in the family room. 





And a little popcorn and a movie is in order 







This year I wore the glow in the dark spider shirt from my friend Cheri
and glasses that came from somewhere

Last year I wore my Belle costume
( a yellow bridesmaid dress I bought at
my friend Judy's garage sale )




Pictures of all the visitors are taken
Some cooperate more than others
Photos from previous years are posted on the door 










It was the final group of the evening
About 8:30
These little charmers at the end
I asked if they were the ones who did not want their picture taken and they assured me they were not. In fact, Miss Blondie, took her jacket off and posed ...with treat bag number 95
I think... it was like saving the best til last   


( I did not get permission to post any photos so hopefully all the disguises are "working" ) 



How many visitor came to your door?





No comments: