Total Pageviews

Monday, May 21, 2018

something fun

It started two weeks ago.

I asked the little guys across the street to help me take scones and flowers to some of the neighbors

Here is the picture I shared then.




So this Saturday, we did it again. We went to neighbors on the other side of the street.   It was really nice to see the faces of people who live so close, but tend to drive into their garages and then we never see them again.

Well, this afternoon, one of the neighbors, and her two children came to our door. They had a tote bag and pulled out a package of cookies.   They gave us their names and contact information.
They had lots of smiles and though I cannot pronounce any of the family names, except Ariana,  I feel like we have made a special connection.   This is getting more fun all the time.   





I live an exciting life   !  




No comments: