Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 24, 2018

For the books....

Something that will never happen again..


Here is what happened:

Little man came over to spend the night. Mom  ( youngest daughter ) said," Oh, I just remembered I have a book on hold at the library - today is the last day, Oh well "

I said, " No problem, we can go to the library. It doesn't close for 45 minutes"

So we went.

Found the book for my girl.
" The Year of Less"

I remembered I might have a DVD on hold, so I checked under my name and..
a book was waiting for me
"The Year of Less"

Yep, the same book.  It had been on hold so long, I had forgotten about it. And I only wanted to read it because my girl was interested in it.   And the notice they sent to tell me it was here  ( there ) was sent to our old and non working email.   ( Got that taken care of, pronto )

I am sure that will never happen again


I started reading it....still in the beginning of her life. Reading more like an autobiography.
 From the cover, it might be similar to the book I started reading a year ago..
." The life changing magic of Tiding up " 
 I got to the chapter on books...not easy.







any suggestions?

any ideas?



pretty exciting   








No comments: