Total Pageviews

Monday, April 30, 2018

His Eye Is On the Sparrow


Yes !  I found it and figured out how to post it for your enjoyment.
This very same version of 'His Eye is on The Sparrow " has been played in the lobby at the Disney World Riverside Resort for several years !      I call that amazing !   

I call this song, Wonderful !   




p.s.  I tried to make it work on the preview.....
did it work for you? 



And I would call you pretty special if you added a little note of your own at the bottom 




1 comment:

klamb said...

Worked for me!

Great song especially in a public place. I always used to marvel when I heard Amazing Grace throughout the Lloyd Center Mall, when a local dentist and his wife skated beautifully to that song, on their lunch break.

Looks like you had good weather and timing for flowers!