Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Life

Life is full of interesting people


and  a good place to see lots of interesting people is at Lowe's.
I like to shop at Lowe's, partly because it is close to home
and
partly because there is a nice coffee and hot dog stand just outside the door. 







Woody's

Good coffee and tasty hot dogs


So, when I was shopping at Lowe's yesterday, it was around lunch time and I decided to indulge in a hot dog.
 It is summer and summertime and hot dogs go together.
So, I ordered a regular hot dog and sat down on the little bench in the eating area.
From there you can see people leaving the store.
And believe me, there are all kinds of people who shop at the hardware store

But
it
was
not
until
I
got
home
that
I
realized
that
I
had
forgotten
to
change
my
sturdy
tennis
shoes
and
compression
sock
before
leaving
home



turns out, I was probably the most unusual person shopping at Lowe's all day, maybe all week. 

Life is full of interesting people



No comments: