Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Where did we have dinner tonight?

It must have started when Martha said  " your hair looks so cute"
     Then Sally said she liked my jacket  ( white with a furry collar )
        Later Ruth told me my hair looked very nice  ( even after a big hug )
          Even my daughter Tiffany noticed...


                       I AM HAVING A GOOD HAIR DAY

So I thought it was time to celebrate

1. We have not been free during the week for a long time and going into Seattle tends to be
     less busy during the week.
2. Still have not celebrated our anniversary
3. When was the last time I had a good hair day ?



Our waiter was Chuck
    My entree was chopped salad
       Dessert:     Zabaglione   

By the way, they are opening in Bellevue, March 17 ! 

I live an exciting life  .

No comments: