Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A True Tale



A  True Tale

It is never too late for an adventure, though it was pretty late in the evening when I got the message.
just about 10:36.

Little Red Riding Hood was inviting me over for a surprise.  It seems the Big Bad Wolf was asleep, so could I possibly join her? 
 
We had almost finished our evening chores, so I got the ok.   Slipped into my boots and a warm jacket and Sabrina and me were on our way  ( I could not go without Sabrina)

Sure enough, the Big Bad Wolf was asleep. He was SNORing.  Little Red Riding Hood had made our favorite popcorn and a pot of coffee.  She had even washed my favorite snugly blanket.
( It is really her favorite, and that is why it is mine too )






We had a great time. We always have a great time together. 


Then, before the stroke of midnight, Sabrina and I were on our way back home.  We are still smiling.


If you have read this far, and you think you know the code, just let me know and You will have a surprise. 
Martha Ann, you will probably be the first to guess, but do not leave any clues. 

No comments: