Total Pageviews

Monday, February 24, 2014

moonlight in the morning

   

                                          and maybe a final therapy chapter.
                             final day in jammies  ( ok sweats )
                             tomorrow could be my final visit 
                                        to my cute doctor
                                    final week without driving 

                                first week back in BSF  circle 
                                                        

Goal: totally off meds by Sunday
  Not to be taken lightly.  So far I have needed anti nausea meds before therapy.
                                   Therapists  can be so ...
     anyway, next week, will be the first time ( since the first visit )  without  "fortification"
                               

                                                          I can do it
remember Phillipans 4:13  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

No comments: