Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Marietta Hot Springs





Nuggets gathered at Beautiful
Marietta Hot Springs Conference

Sid: We have a high, holy, heavenly calling
Titus 3:1 Be ready to do good work

Dan Foyle: We were created for a relationship with Jesus
Hebrews 10:24 Stir up love and good works

Rob Pilkington: Forgiveness is a decision
Ephesians 4:26 Do not let the sun go down upon your wrath

Tim Zwicker: Worship, anywhere, any time
Romans 12:2 Present your body a living sacrifice

Max Hall Time
Ephesians 5:15 & 16 Walk cautiously, redeeming the time

Wills Osborn: Our Shepherd
John 10:10 I came so you would have abundant life

Michael Hall Information + application = multiplication
I Thessalonians 4:16 – 18 Rejoice..Pray..Give Thanks

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Kathy! Rich nuggets to live by. They are going in my journal for reflection and letting the Lord speak more deeply to me on each one. Thanks for sharing...I love your blog!