Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Real First Lady of shoes


First lady of shoes?
I suppose you thought it was me. O no. I am just a shoe princess . The First Lady of shoes is Beth Levine. I know because I read the book, visited the exhibit and took the pictures ( Ooops, that was a no no, but how was I to know?) Well, the first one, was outside. And that poster is the from the cover of her book. I took the second one as soon as I got upstairs to the exhibit. And while the docent was telling me that I could not even take a picture of my own shoe, somehow my camera took another picture. But the is the fuzzy one. The next one was the revolving door. Very few in Bellevue, so it is good to take advantage and go through at least twice. So I looked at over 100 shoes, but I have to say, there are lots of other great shoes out there and I can take pictures of them when ever I want. And I do.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Kathy, I'm glad to know there is serious research going on for those of us who love shoes! Once again your humor comes through and it's nice to know that you don't follow the rules..or you at least make your own! Keep taking those shoes photos.

justbenme said...

Jeanne, I am so confused. I hope I figure out this blog business soon. I had no idea you made a comment ( July 5 ) until tonight ( July 24 ). Anyway, you can imagine how it makes me feel that you not only read my post, but commented on it.You are a great friend.