Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Psalm 8:2

 




Psalm 8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.


For many years I have exchanged a gummy bear, sucker, chocolate treat, for a hug after Sunday School.  First they tell me what they remember from the lesson. 
Today it was candied apple sucker.  

Early this morning I was thinking about my favorite hugger and how little I really know about him.  So along with the usual question
" what did you learn in Sunday School?"  I asked him

" What is the most important thing to you?"  
maybe a slight pause...then
" Knowing my dad and mom still love each other"

Really? I asked

Yes, he said, repeated it, and started to explain a little, then got interrupted, but his message was loud and clear. 

Oh, to be so wise, and blessed. 

 
Eyes swimming 



I live an exciting life

.

No comments: