Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 1, 2023

A lesson learned

 

Is it just because we are planning a trip to Switzerland that I think I need a new watch?




ok.. I could use a little moisture cream too.

Well, I was doing my walk at the mall and paused by the "Made in Switzerland" watch counter.  There were a couple that looked very nice.   The lady took out the first one.  It was almost as heavy as the one I want to replace, so I am not sure if that was why I said "probably not" or was it the price tag $2,400.   I had never heard the name before but I think I will never forget it now.

The second one was much lighter weight and very pretty and a reasonable price.   I told the lady that I wish it was in gold not silver since my wedding rings are gold.

And she said something that I hope I will never forget.

   " No one will notice and no one will care.  My Apple watch does not match my rings.
If you like it, that is what matters."

( from the sales lady who knows I will buy mine in Switzerland)

And you know what?   I believe it !   And it can come into play in many areas of life.

Think about it..


I live an exciting life 

No comments: