Total Pageviews

Friday, October 2, 2020

making a memory

Memory making with friends is almost as fun as memory making  with family....

Today was one of those memory making days

And

Applesauce making days !  

When she sent the invitation I got pretty excited and asked if I could come without a crock pot and just watch..

Here is how it started.



Each of us brought our own crock pot, knives and smiles 

(  when I brought along my crock pot, she said " Oh ! I thought you said you didn't have one"

I said " that was just me n me".  She laughed, but she did not pick up my double meaning ... all good ) 



Our hostess provided barrels of apples and refreshing beverages 



Yes, we all wore cute aprons and worked for about two hours 

     peeling,  slicing, and cutting...




With an occasional distraction by this little fellow and family 



The sun was out, the conversation was great  and we all went home with our apples ready to cook 



Then once at home, we plug in our crock pots and



Yum....  come on over, I am not a big applesauce fan, but being together is half, no more than half the fun.

I live an exciting life.




No comments: