Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Words

I Love words...I think I always have
scrabble,  words with friends,  the dictionary !!

I thought it would be a fun idea to share a new word.
I would like  to say a word a day, but we know that would never happen.   Even if I posted a new word, how could I remember another new word in 24 hours.

I love words that can be defined by one word, but to get things started I have a word that no one,that I have talked to  has heard it... yet.... and it takes more than one word to define.  Oh well

here goes

Poppysmic

got it?

If you already know, I would love for you to tell me. 

otherwise....
the noise you make when you smack your lips together 




Hey, do you have an interesting word to share ?  

( How long did it take you to understand "harbinger" ?  # 240 Little flock ,,,and can you define THAT in one word?  ) 

Words..  they can make life exciting.  



4 comments:

Don Andersen said...

Forerunner

justbenme said...


wow
Don... you did great. btw anyone who gets to the bottom and makes a comment.. deserves a
big THANK YOU !

Don Andersen said...

I'm guessing you have covered this earlier in your Blog, but I'm intrigued by "justbenme," and the story behind it.

Anonymous said...

Well Don, I am very impressed that you would ask...without giving it much thought, I wanted a word that says...it is just me, no frills, or apologizes, ,,, Just being myself
Most posts are lighthearted.. a few take on a serious nature, Losing a friend, Darrell's journey through radiation...
I do have much to be thankful for
Blessings to you, Kathy, June 19
Proverbs 19:2 It is not good to have zeal without knowledge or to be hasty and miss the way
( Wise words win )