Total Pageviews

Monday, March 23, 2020

Movie time



Ok,  on the plane, free movie going east and west.

Movie going east was great.   Eyes swimming in the first 1/2 hour.
I gave a hint in the Chicago post, but here is another

Opening with the face of someone almost everyone over  30, in America, would recognize.  We did not even have a TV  and I recognized him.   

Not sure if all of it is a true story, but it could be, in fact, very close to home.

Got any guesses?

J and K, you are so good at this....



OH... the return flight... not sure why it got academy awards,
 but I will never recommend, or admit I viewed it. ( though on the plane it is a little "milder" )  

enough


2 comments:

Janet said...

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood! Am in correct?

You have a daughter who just turned 40. So do I ! Happy birthday A and N!! 🎈

Janet said...

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!