Total Pageviews

Monday, December 18, 2017

hopping

Bar (tels) hopping that is..
and it pays off.

Here is what happened.

Saturday afternoon, they had an open house event at Bartells,  my always favorite drug store.

So, I started downtown Bellevue. They had the cutest little chocolate gingerbread men, peppermint brownies and coffee.  Done
   ( drank some coffee and saved the goodies)

There was a box to enter for a prize.  Done 
Also found just the right size candles, only 3, but a good price. Done 

On my way to my favorite Bartels, I passed another Bartels.
They also had cute chocolate gingerbread men, peppermint brownies and coffee. Done

They also had a contest box.  Done
Six candles and an even better price.  Done 

Arrived at my favorite Bartels.
Yes,chocolate  gingerbread men, peppermint brownies, sorry, the coffee was cold. Oh well.

Candles, yes, even cheaper. Now I have about a dozen.   Done.

Today I get a phone call.
You are the winner  !
It is the skyline of Seattle Olympics 
I do love puzzles.

Yep, I am a winner 



1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Ravensburger is a good brand. neat puzzle. contrats