Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 16, 2017


day with little man

always fun
always surprising
today I had the privilege of taking cupcakes to little man's kindergarten class. He is 6 years old.


So, I arrived right at 3:00 on the dot.


the children were pretty excited, so was teacher Miss C.


Two birthday songs - the second little man's choice,
    Scooby doo happy birthday
   



Then the napkins
Then the cupcakes
Then the party favors
Then group hugs 









Then little man smiling into camera says
  " my Grammy has a poop emoji on her phone"
there was already lots of laughs and conversation going on
Not sure anyone heard, but Grammy heard  

On the way home, I told little man
"I don't know what is wrong with me, I was so focused on getting those cupcakes organized, I didn't even introduce myself to your teacher. "
Little man said
"yah, I don't know what is wrong, I wasn't feeling myself today"


I guess we all have our days.






No comments: