Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 22, 2017

3 days 2 boys 1 great adventure

The week was special

VBS and spending the nights with grammy and grampy

We are off to VBS


Registered






Some of the fun










more fun




water fun too
Yes, they had Bible stories and
memory verses and
songs
(picture that in your mind and heart )



back at Grammy and Grampy's 




Night time:.
 jammies, hot chocolate and grampy singing a song or two 

Doing things together 



The trail that leads to the favorite adventure 

Kelsey Creek Park 

This is when they discovered golf bags from the nearby course





Final night. always a favorite spot 

end to a perfect day 









1 comment:

Karen J said...

Don't you just love the privilege of being grandparents???? My favorite thing!!! I am enjoying your blog, Kathy. Thanks for inviting me to visit you here. :)

I love the pictures of the luxury homes tour. My oldest grandson would like the bedroom with the jets flying on the wall!

~Karen