Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 29, 2024

A donation

 

Bloodworks

That is the place to go when you want to donate blood.

And I have a relative that has needed blood, but she has needed much more.

She is on her second year of Chemo treatment and with all that involves, her family had organized a blood drive last December, and I participated
This little gal is now 5 years old

Now in the system, I get a call for my rare blood type   Rh negative O 
Also, another relative was on facebook and doing the right thing


I made my appointment 


Hooked up by Erica





Relaxed for less than 15 minutes





Gentleman in the galley said, "take two" 
 So I did, and Doritos for hubby 

The "reward " above, is nothing compared to the "reward" on the other end. I will never know who will receive it, but just knowing someone needs what I have given, is a gift.

Interesting how your mind, your brain, tells you that you have so much to be thankful for.  Being in good health and able to give a little pint of blood, is the right thing to do.


I live an exciting life 




1 comment:

Darla said...

This is an amazing gift of love!