Total Pageviews

Monday, March 4, 2024

keeping in touch

 My Mother taught us to always write a thank you note. Actually, my sister just sent me a beautiful thank you note last week...she had a BIG birthday.


Even the envelope is special 

In the past few years I have tried to send notes for almost  no reason.

By the way..... in 2022 a company was offering U.S. postage for about 1/2 price.  It was near Christmas, so even though it seemed risky, I ordered 300.   And they arrived!..and  in plenty of time !

Now there are many ads for about 1/2 price and yes, I have ordered more and more.   So this year at Christmas all the family got their own little supply of stamps in their stocking.


And I have tried to ramp it up a bit.... I like to have stamps, return labels and cards to sort of go together

Feels like it is a little reflection of how much you know/care  about the recipient and a little about my own character/personality 



Yes, I do have lots of cards with shoes....but if you find any shoe postage stamps, I would love to know 

On to 2024.   Hubby showed me an article in the local " Bellevue Style "  ( and no, I cannot say that I fit into Bellevue style, but that is where we have lived for many years )


I hope you will  read Cara's  story....she writes a note every day and decorates them by hand !!   Her focus is on being thankful. 

 Yes, we need to be more thankful.       Every day !


You can do it !


I live an exciting life 



No comments: