Total Pageviews

Monday, May 3, 2021

another fun day

 Fun times in the laundry room


Yes, last month it was a tumble off the dryer, not in it

Okay, not so fun, but very glad I did not break any bones.  Just bounced off the wall and onto the floor. knocked a few things off the wall ( must have been using my head ) and slowed the progress with my arm and leg and... well, no blood.

Made quite a loud crashing noise....me on the floor with clothes rack, wall plaque and... hubby comes around the corner.... are you all right ?

What was my answer?    You don't want to know.



Then today.  With the change of seasons ..we have two in our part of the country.  So I was washing up some winter things to store and when I opened the washer... guess what was there?

A very nice, large, brown, wooden Nordstrom hanger.   Who knew we needed a clean hanger for my now clean winter jacket?   Well now I know

and now you know   




I live an exciting life 

1 comment:

klamb said...

I am going to pass on asking why you were on the dryer...

Lesson learned??