Total Pageviews

Friday, December 25, 2020

friends, fun. food

 


That is how the holiday often adds up

friends

fun

food

oh, and family


But so far this holiday season it has been the friends that have been fun


Friends that you know well enough to say

" can I come over and see your decorations?"

and they say

"yes, of course, and I have some charcutier to share"

so

It was a date..











She and me and in between her sister 

She reminded me that we have matching sweaters

I have been wearing mine every other day since.

They are Scandinavian. So am I. They are Swedish. I am Norwegian
They have a flare for sharing their style and their heritage 

( ok, was that random? )


She always sets a fancy table 
and the food is always delicious 

Then we went upstairs 
to sister and hubby and  their home 















And even though it was a cloudy day, you get an idea of 
the view
pretty spectacular
Three feeders and beyond to Bellevue
Oh, that's where I live
time to go home.








No comments: