Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Miraculous encounter

 Hi Marti...yes, two posts in one day..could not hold back.


here goes


Today…a little sunshine to my soul

Giving myself permission to slip into Nordstrom café for a cup of soup- I had walked in the almost empty mall for about 45 minutes.

I was sitting in the corner booth and could hear the voices of two ladies sitting a few tables away. ( no one else was there ) One was praying !   I smiled.   I decided to let them know how sweet it was, on my way out.

As I approached them, they were talking, but the older lady facing me paused and smiled.  I told them that I heard them praising the Lord ( that is what came out, not what I thought I was going to say ).   I can’t remember what the first response was, because as I turned toward the other lady, she looked familiar. Sort of.    I am Verla  Gresset , she said.
(  Greg and Verla were young adult teaching leaders with BSF  for many years, they go to my sisters church and I have seen them a few times at weddings and other events )

I smiled and  told them that Barbara Dorge is my sister and instantly a little conversation happened ...that is no surprise to fellow Christians.

It was a double blessing ... our comforting conversation and the feeling of confirmation that I was in the right place at the right time.

 

 

I live an exciting and blessed life



No comments: