Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 14, 2019

December calendar

Fist comes


Trimming my tree...
BSF leader friends from way back
   

After being a leader for a few years, I decided I would reach out and try to get to know some of the other ladies a little better.  So, I picked the cream of the crop and invited them to a Christmas luncheon.   Darrell had put the tree up and I had scattered decorations around and made lunch.
One thing was missing the tree ornaments. So, when the ladies arrived I asked them to help and that is what has happened every year since.   I now call it my Trim My Tree Party.

Each year seems a little different.
This year was a smaller group, several had other commitments
  also, a new friend was added ( she makes great scones )

These two are Ole Favorites
one is just a little more weary than usual 







So, December celebrations can begin...


















No comments: