Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 4, 2019




Once again,,,

on the plane

A movie

Shocking, and harsh,  but truth.




I am partial to Cadillac's   



One thing about movies on planes... can't always hear the dialogue plainly, but, pictures are worth a 1,000 words.    And, since I was told to keep my phone turned off, I snagged a couple shots and then obeyed.

Ok. that is the only clue 

The story brings two proud men with very different backgrounds together.        Takes a while, but they learn from each other. 
 And I learned too.

Oh, my favorite part is the end... but, I am not going to tell you. But I sure would like to know if your eyes were swimming by then.  


Did you guess ?
( the title has a color in it ) 
Have you seen it  ?   


1 comment:

klamb said...

Is the color GREEN??

I must say, I haven't seen it; do you recommend?